Jackie Gartman is a Martha Beck Master Certified Life Coach in Los Angeles., CA. Since 2007, Jackie has successfully coached several hundreds of women and men who have searched for a more meaningful, fulfilling and passionate life. Jackie has been interviewed by several magazines including L.A. Parent, the Los Angeles Daily News and Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine.
Jackie was also hired to create wellness challenge videos for Proctor and Gamble’s MDVIP website and was chosen by IKEA and O, The Oprah Magazine to host their Life Improvement Seminar in Burbank, CA. She was featured as a guest blogger for Maria Shriver’s Architects of Change and The Huffington Post.
Jackie Gartman has been featured in many media outlets, including :
- Sunny In Seattle Radio with Sunny Joy McMillan – July 2016
- R.E.S.T.I.N.G.: Find Out What It Means to Me, The Huffington Post – December 2015
- Proud Mom of an Addict, The Huffington Post – October 2015
- How to Surf the Emotional Waves, The Huffington Post – October 2015
- Your Health: Tallahassee Edition – June 2013
- Pregnancy and Newborn Article – January 2013
- LA Parent – January 2009